CORD’s Office has Reopened… By Appointment!
Advocacy, Independent Living, News About CORD | September 3, 2021
Welcome back to CORD’s office, now located at 765 Attucks Lane in Hyannis nestled between Harbor Health and the Zion Church. Staff are back at their desks ready to meet with you in person. In order to remain safe while providing in-person services, we are adhering to the following guidelines since the pandemic is not fully over.
- You must make an appointment to meet with an advocate – no walk-ins allowed.
- All visitors to CORD’s office must wear a mask or face covering at all times. If you are unwilling to wear a mask or face covering, we will be happy to continue providing services to you remotely.
- All visitors must be scanned for a temperature check – you must check in at the main office prior to meeting with your advocate.
- We practice social distancing whenever possible.
- CORD staff regularly disinfect high-touch surfaces.
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you either reschedule your visit or work remotely with your advocate.
These guidelines will help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and enable us to keep our doors open to the public. If you have any questions, please speak to your advocate or call Cathy Taylor, Director of Services at 508-775-8300, extension 2115.